Consultant Business & Technology0 – 3 years work experience
You make the difference for our clients by combining profound process & system knowledge with operational drive.
First Consulting helps leading companies to improve their operational performance in the mix of process, technology and change. Founded in the Netherlands over a decade ago, we expanded into the UK in 2017. We are looking for a driven, down-to-earth, results-oriented team player that wants to help build the UK business working for clients such as Vodafone, Thales, BAM, Aon, Arcadis, Lloyd’s, Heineken, National Grid, EDF, Innogy, Thames Water and many more.
As a Consultant in Business Technology, you combine the role of business consultant with that of an IT consultant. In practice, this means that you’ll work in a team to hold Design Thinking workshops to understand processes and to generate requirements. You’ll also deliver impressive IT solutions such as mobile apps, workflow systems, robots and reporting. You’ll continuously coordinate with the client and stakeholders in the organization to ensure the project is successfully realised.
Our integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, partnering with client teams on their biggest challenges. In the UK we have a clear focus across a distinct set of propositions: Digitisation, Operational Effectiveness, Robotic Process Automation, Agile Delivery and Business Change. We work closely with many Process and Technology partners, such as: Mendix, UiPath, Microsoft Azure, Splunk and many new partners that help our clients achieve their goals.
Part of our success is down to combining Business and Technology Consulting as much as possible. Not only does it make the work more rewarding for our consultants, but it also ensures that design, development and implementation occurs faster and more effectively due to fewer handovers.
As a Consultant you will not only contribute to the development of the expanding UK practice, but also benefit from a commitment to tailored personal development, a genuine meritocracy, and an attractive rewards package, including bonuses at all grades. If you have a proven analytical and technological skillset, with a passion for improving business processes and are looking to be at the heart of something exciting, then apply now!
- Understand and solve companies’ toughest problems;
- Translate clients’ needs to functional solutions and technical requirements;
- Design, optimise and implement (customer) processes;
- Create performance insights for business processes and departments;
- Work according to Agile and Design Thinking principles;
- Advise on applications of modern technology for process improvements;
- Proactively support the development of First Consulting’s internal processes and practices.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics;
- Ability to quickly comprehend the processes, systems and culture of clients;
- Demonstrable affinity with analysis and technology;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
First DNA – What our success has been built on
What we offer
- An energetic and ambitious environment where personal development is key;
- Direct freedom and responsibility in your work;
- Structured coaching from your own mentor;
- A thriving community, active in both business and social matters, e.g. annual ski trip;
- A market leading package (excellent salary, benefits fund, bonus, 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone).
Our culture is important at First Consulting. We therefore evaluate your suitability over four interviews – we believe this is the best way for you to showcase yourself. No assessments, case studies or other preparation.
Wil je direct solliciteren? Vul je naam en email in en wij nemen contact met je op.
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Contact form 1″]