Junior Business & Technology Consultant0-3 years work experience
You make the difference for our clients by combining profound Process and System knowledge with operational drive.
Are you a sharp and daring individual with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you able to combine deep process and system knowledge with an operational focus? Then we’re looking for you! We are looking for a driven, down-to-earth, results- oriented team player that wants to help build the UK business working for clients such as Vodafone, Philips, Heineken, and many leading utilities such as National Grid, EDF, Innogy, Thames Water and many more.
Founded in the Netherlands over a decade ago, we expanded into the UK in 2017. Our integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, working closely together with client teams on their biggest challenges. We work closely with many Process and Technology partners, such as: Mendix, UiPath, Celonis, Dell Boomi, Splunk and many new partners that help our clients perform better. Our UK team has a clear focus across a distinct set of propositions: Digitisation, Operational Effectiveness, Robotic Process Automation, Agile Delivery and Business Change.
Part of our success is in combining Business and Technology Consulting as much as possible. Not only does it make the work more rewarding for our consultants, it ensures that design, development and implementation occurs faster and more effectively due to fewer handoffs.
As a Junior Business & Technology Consultant, you will not only contribute to the development of the expanding UK practice, but also benefit from a commitment to tailored personal development, a genuine and aggressive meritocracy, and an attractive rewards package, including bonuses at all grades. Are you a talented and communicative university graduate with proven analytical and technological skills, looking to be at the heart of something, looking to be more than just ‘another’ employee? Don’t hold back and apply!
- Understand and solve companies’ toughest problems.
- Translate clients’ needs to functional and technical requirements.
- Design, optimise and implement (customer) processes.
- Create performance insights for business processes and departments.
- Work according to Agile and Design Thinking principles on your own scope.
- Perform change management together with the client.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the processes, systems and culture of the client.
- Demonstrable affinity with analysis and IT.
First DNA – What our success has been built on
What we offer
- A young and ambitious environment where personal development is key.
- Direct freedom and responsibility in your work.
- Structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social matters, e.g. annual ski trip.
- A market leading package (excellent salary, benefits fund, bonus, 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone, 2 week
induction in the Netherlands).
Wil je direct solliciteren? Vul je naam en email in en wij nemen contact met je op.
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Contact form 1″]