Manager – Technology
5 – 8 years work experience
You make the difference for our clients by combining profound process & system knowledge with operational drive.
As Technology Consulting Manager you combine the role of business consultant with that of IT consultant. This is aimed at fast and flexible development. We collaborate closely with technology partners such as: Mendix, UiPath, Microsoft Azure, Splunk and many more that help our clients achieve their goals. Within our projects, the focus lies on innovative applications such as mobile apps, client portals, robots and workflow applications.
Founded in the Netherlands over a decade ago, we expanded into the UK in 2017. Our integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, working closely together with client teams on their biggest challenges. We work over four propositions: Agile Application Development, Cloud Business Intelligence, Data Management and the Internet of Things.
We believe in combining the roles of Business and IT consultants as much as possible. You will use your experience to advise our customers on how to best use technology to improve processes. Then you will realise impressive IT solutions such as mobile apps, workflow systems, robots and reports with a team. Continuously coordinating with the client and stakeholders in the organization, you shall ensure successful implementation after delivery. As a Manager, you will immerse yourself in areas of interest such as UI / UX, architecture, integrations, testing or project management as well as leading projects and monitoring the scope of individual projects and their coherence.
As a Technology Consulting Manager, you will help drive the development of the expanding UK practice. You will benefit from a commitment to tailored personal development, a genuine meritocracy, and an attractive rewards package including bonuses at all grades. If you have a proven analytical and technological skillset, with a passion for improving business processes and are looking to be at the heart of something exciting, then apply now!
- Directing and managing business consultants on projects and facilitating their personal development;
- Translating complex client needs to technical solutions and architecture and contributing to project proposals;
- Leading teams in the development of applications for desktops, tablets and smartphones using an Agile and Design Thinking approach;
- A leading functional role in projects in the field of UI / UX, architecture, integrations, testing or project management and coaching consultants;
- Identifying new opportunities with clients and supporting commercial development;
- Performing an active mentor role at First Consulting and acting as a role model for more junior consultants.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, with 3 years’ experience in a project-based environment;
- Demonstrable experience with Agile development, data management and Agile reporting;
- Direct experience with any of our technology partners is an advantage.
First DNA – What our success has been built on
What we offer
- An energetic and ambitious environment where personal development is key;
- Direct freedom and responsibility in your work;
- Structured coaching from your own mentor;
- A thriving community, active in both business and social matters, e.g. annual ski trip;
- A market leading package (excellent salary, benefits fund, bonus, 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone).
Culture is important to us at First Consulting. We therefore evaluate your suitability over four interviews – we believe this is the best way for you to showcase yourself. No assessments, case studies or other preparation.
Wil je direct solliciteren? Vul je naam en email in en wij nemen contact met je op.
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Contact form 1″]