Senior Process Consultant
8+ years work experience
You make the difference for our clients by combining profound process & system knowledge with operational drive.
As a Senior Process Consultant you contribute to the development and realisation of the vision and mission of First Consulting. You’ll take an active role in the acquisition of new projects and improve the entrepreneurial climate within the organisation. You’ll take responsibility for the quality of our work, structure and lead projects and guard the scope of individual projects and their cohesion. By doing so you will help our clients improve their operational performance.
Founded in The Netherlands over a decade ago, the company expanded into the UK in 2017. Our integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, working closely together with client teams on their biggest challenges. The UK organisation has a clear focus across a distinct set of propositions: Operational Effectiveness, Process Digitisation, Robotic Process Automation, Agile Delivery and Business Change.
As a Senior Process Consultant you will contribute to the development of the expanding UK practice, whilst benefiting from a commitment to tailored personal development, a genuine and aggressive meritocracy, and an attractive rewards package, including bonuses at all grades. Are you looking to be at the heart of something new, looking to be more than just ‘another employee’? Don’t hold back and apply!
- Directing and managing the business consultants on the project and managing their personal development.
- Optimising (client) processes, including implementing and securing these within the organisation.
- Providing operational leadership to one or more project teams.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at current and new clients.
- Expanding our portfolio of innovative Business Technology solutions at new and at existing clients.
- Developing one of the sectors in which First Consulting is active.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project-based environment with a demonstrable track record.
- The ability to quickly comprehend processes and systems of the client.
- Commercial: demonstrable experience in developing client relationships.
- Experience and a network in a sector where First Consulting is active (utilities, telecom) is an advantage.
What we offer
- A young and ambitious environment where personal development is key.
- Direct freedom and responsibility in your work.
- Structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social matters, e.g. annual ski trip.
- A market leading package (excellent salary, benefits fund, bonus, 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone, 2 week induction in the Netherlands).
Wil je direct solliciteren? Vul je naam en email in en wij nemen contact met je op.
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Contact form 1″]