Senior Technology Consultant
8+ years work experience
You make the difference for our clients by combining profound process & system knowledge with operational drive.
As a Senior Technology Consultant you contribute to the development of First Consulting’s vastly expanding Business Technology practice. This is aimed at fast and flexible development. We collaborate closely with technology partners such as: Mendix, Dell Boomi, Celonis, UiPath and Splunk. Within our projects, the focus lies on innovative applications for mobile, tablet, and desktop, such as client portals and workflow applications.
We believe in combining the roles of Business and IT consultants as much as possible. This doesn’t only make the work for our colleagues much more enjoyable, but also ensures that the design and development of innovations is sped up and improved because of less handover points. Being able to combine these skills doesn’t come naturally to everyone. We’re looking for talented communicative academics who can demonstrate their analytical and IT skills. Our consultants possess an extraordinary amount of vigour to make a difference for our clients.
Founded in The Netherlands over a decade ago, the company expanded into the UK in 2017. Our integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, working closely together with client teams on their biggest challenges. We distinguish four propositions: Agile Application Development, Cloud Business Intelligence, Data Management and the Internet of Things.
You will contribute to the development of the expanding UK practice. You will benefit from a commitment to tailored personal development, a genuine and aggressive meritocracy, and an attractive rewards package, including bonuses at all grades. Are you looking to be at the heart of something new, looking to be more than just ‘another employee’? Don’t hold back and apply!
- Directing and managing the business consultants on the project and managing their personal development.
- Optimising (client) processes, including implementing and securing these within the organisation.
- Providing operational leadership to one or more project teams.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at current and new clients.
- Expanding our portfolio of innovative Business Technology solutions at new and at existing clients.
- Developing one of the sectors in which First Consulting is active.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project-based environment with a demonstrable track record.
- The ability to quickly comprehend processes and systems of the client.
- Commercial: demonstrable experience in developing client relationships.
- Experience and a network in a sector where First Consulting is active (utilities, telecom) is an advantage.
What we offer
- A young and ambitious environment where personal development is key.
- Direct freedom and responsibility in your work.
- Structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social matters, e.g. annual ski trip.
- A market leading package (excellent salary, benefits fund, bonus, 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone, 2 week induction in the Netherlands).
Wil je direct solliciteren? Vul je naam en email in en wij nemen contact met je op.
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Contact form 1″]